Pages

Wednesday, November 1, 2017

Being Love Means Feeling Everything

It is day 39 of my 12 year commitment to transmit the life force energy of love through my heart, mind, and hands every day. This process is described in detail in the book, with a good explanation here. I have not missed a day so far. It feels amazingly good.

I am so thrilled and fulfilled with my book. When I was editing it last Sunday, I found myself in tears more than once because I truly love this book. I love myself for writing it. It feels so much like my heart and soul.

I told myself that if I died that day, I would die fulfilled. Writing this book has been a major part of my mission to increase the love on this planet.

The 8 Commands of Awakened Love are programs for the human heart-field and subconscious mind that help raise our vibration of love, clear old patterns, awaken spiritually, and love ourselves and others more clearly. They are for the spiritual warriors who are here to help nurture and facilitate the awakening of love all around the planet.

I have been writing on my other blog every day since August 15, 2017. I am wanting to make a similar commitment on this blog, however, I am concerned about over-taxing myself. Is it possible to post on two blogs every day?

Perhaps.

I just don't want to derail myself.

I am committed to bringing this book to the hearts and minds of as many people as possible. I truly believe that this book can help people heal themselves, their relationships, and the world we live in.

I envision a world where the clarity and energy of love prevails.  In the cells of our bodies and in our towns and cities. In the interior world of our thoughts and on the screen of our outer conditions. In the relationships we have with ourselves and the relationships we have with each other.

Love, compassion, kindness, inner freedom and joy -- all manifested in each and every area of our lives.

That is my vision.

Awakening the intrinsic wholeness of pure love within us does not mean that we escape from painful feelings and emotions. On the contrary, being love means that we feel all the discomfort, all the pain, and all the pleasure and the joy as well.

So this book, this path, this journey is not about escape, but about being embodied in these bodies as our highest love. It is a very grounded experience.

Not for the faint of heart, that's for sure.

Love...

Danny

copyright 2017 Danny Peebles.

P.S. ---> I am going to write more often on this blog. As an act of self-love for writing this book, and as an act of love to the world. I am committed to getting this work out there. If you are reading this, and the idea of anchoring your highest love inside the deepest reaches of your body appeals to you -- then I invite you to join this mastermind. Get the book. Tap the commands into your body every day. Start out with 120 days, and beyond.

No comments:

Post a Comment