Pages

Sunday, September 24, 2017

My 12 Year Daily Commitment To Transmit Love to the Heart-Space Between My Hands

I am so honored and so deeply humbled to be making the commitment to transmit the energy of love through my hands -- and into the quantum space between my hands -- every day for 12 continuous years without missing a day. So that would be from today, Sunday, September 24, 2017 through Monday, September 24, 2029.

I am working on a book that will describe this method in more detail, but for now, here is a brief description on how to create an energy space of love between the hands -- and to send love into that space:

1. Hold your hands apart with the palms facing each other. Imagine you are holding an imaginary ball of light. It could be the size of a soccer ball, a softball, or a cantaloupe. Just imagine that this ball of energy is between your hands. You could also cup your hands together with plenty of open space between your palms. You get the idea.

2. Connect with your heart-space of love.

3. Begin taking deep and continuous breaths. Filling and emptying your belly and lungs completely. With each in-breath, expand and raise your heart-center to merge with the highest vibration and consciousness of love that you are. With each out-breath, flood that energy of love through your heart, through both hands, and through your third eye -- and into that space between your hands.

4. Keep breathing and flooding the love, and keep your breaths continuous and unbroken, with no pauses between them.

5. Do this for more than 12 minutes, preferably longer.

6. When you are finished, imagine that you are placing that ball of light into the center of your chest.

So that is the basic method. More will be discussed in my upcoming book, The Love-Awakening Energetic Mastermind, soon to be self-published.

With the power of your intentional imagination, place people, geographic areas, relationships, animals, and even the entire planet between your hands. The truth is that love is the energy that is equally present in every rock, object, tree, person, plant, animal, and molecule of air and water on earth. Love is also present in all moments of time and space as well.

The more you send the love into the space between your hands -- and keep practicing, day in and day out, you will get better and better at it. You will feel and see the energy flowing. Your consciousness of love will grow bigger and more amazing by the day.

I just wanted to rip out a post that declares to the inner and outer universe the exact nature of this commitment:

I will send the energy of my highest love into the quantum heart-space between my hands every day for 12 continuous years, without missing a single day. I will do this for more than 12 minutes every day. I will deliberately set aside conscious time to do this to where I am focused solely upon this sacred practice. As long as I am alive and breathing, I will be sending the energy of this love to all lthat I consciously place into this space through the power of my deliberate intent and creative imagination.

I now send the energy of my love, persistence, and determination to each and every day along the path of the following 4,380 days. I send my love to the Danny who made it to Monday, September 24, 2029, and open my heart to receive the love flowing back from him. We are both collapsing time together in the holy sacred name of love. We are both sending love to every moment of the following, and preceding 12 years.

Letter back from future Danny of September 24, 2029

(In this space, I promise to write a letter back to myself, sharing my insights and sending my love back to the me of today, right now. I am feeling tingles of love flowing from the future. I really am)

Letter back from Danny of January 20, 2018

Hey buddy, I totally love you. You made it almost four months -- so today, we are starting again. You game? Great!

Let's go!

Danny







Love,

Danny

P.S. ---> I am probably a month away from publishing my latest book, The Love-Awakening Energetic Mastermind -- which is a collection of 8 heart-commands of awakened love that we get to anchor into our hearts and minds together -- all while sacredly entangled and commingled in the greater energy of universal love.


No comments:

Post a Comment