Pages

Monday, January 1, 2018

Commitments for 2018

Every day, I am feeling even more profoundly grateful for the opportunity and the privilege of sharing this book with the world. Even more, I am grateful for the privilege of anchoring, feeling, vibrating, and living these commands to the best of my human ability.

From Friday night to Saturday night, I repeated Command #1 as often as I could. It was a deep plunge into the truth of love. It was a marathon.

Now it is the 1st of the year, 2018. I am looking into the face of this new year with a smile in my heart. More than ever, I want this year to be the year that love awakens fully within me and as me. May there be nothing left of me. Only love will remain.

To this end, I am committing to certain disciplines that I hope will help move this awakening to deeper levels:

1. Diet -- I am going down to one full meal a day, with only juice during the day. So I don't chew solid food until 4 pm, where I have a snack. Then dinner. And I stop eating at 8 pm. Solid food between 4 and 8 pm every day. The rest of the time, I will be fasting on green drinks, juice, and water. I commit to this every day for the year of 2018.

2. I will use the heart-breath-fingertip method of anchoring the commands of The Love-Awakening Energetic Mastermind into my heart-field, chest, body, and subconscious mind -- 12 times for each command -- every day. And also, the abundance commands as well. I commit to this practice every day. I will also use the heart-tapping method to further anchor, but I am really wanting to explore this subtle, powerful way to reprogram the subconscious mind.

3. I will continue the daily practice of transmitting the highest vibration of universal love through my heart, mind, and hands -- and into the quantum space of energy that I intentionally hold between my hands -- for at least 12-15 minutes per day. I started this on September 24, 2017 and haven't missed a day, and don't plan to. It is a 12 year daily commitment.

4. As I fall asleep, I will listen to Command #1 being spoken for at least 15 minutes, as I take at least 12 deep long inhaling and exhaling breaths. I will carry this command into my dreams as my living truth every night of 2018.

5. I am going to do my very best to write on this blog as often as possible. I am still in a one year commitment to write on my other blog, but I am going to bust my butt to get to writing on this blog, and to be more open, raw, and vulnerable. I can't say I will write every day, but I will be writing until my ass falls off in 2018.

Okay --- Danny Peebles, here you go. This is your challenge.

Letter back from January 1, 2019 Danny:












Love,

Danny
copyright 2018 Danny Peebles

PS -- if you want to really accelerate your growth, and really amp up your awakening, then I invite you to check out this strange book with the tree on it.

3 comments:

  1. nice commitments.

    i am committed to bringing myself into the moment as they arise.
    growing awareness of when I am in the past/future & looking to whats in front of me as the gift of presence that my gratitude shall grow from.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for showing up and commenting. What is right in front of us is all there is. Thank you again for the reminder.

      Delete
  2. Commenting myself --- so far --- I am keeping the above commitments to myself!

    ReplyDelete