Pages

Thursday, December 7, 2017

Waking up to a new routine

I am so honored to wake up to a new routine.

Taking the advice of Mel Robbins from her book, The 5 Second Rule, I have decided to start my day in a totally new and different way. Instead of getting up in exactly the amount of time to get my daughter to school and myself to court on time, but then wasting a few of those precious moments on social media while laying in bed, leaving me in a frantic mess for the rest of the morning...

 -- Now I am getting up a half hour earlynow I am leaving my phone in a different room and not even looking at it until I have given myself at least a half hour to take care of myself, set my intentions, etc.

Here is what I do:

I get right up using the 5 Second Rule, and then I shower and make my tea. I then sit at my dest and breathe deeply for 12 to 14 minutes, sending the energy of love through my hands, and into everyone contained on my heart-space list. I then contemplate what is important to me, and decide on a few actions to take.

Then I get the morning rush going.

Wow! -- Yesterday, I tried it while traveling, so the test didn't count. But today, the real test begins. I have not looked at any social media, haven't even looked at my phone, and I have already breathed the energy of love into my heart-space that I symbolically "hold" between my hands.  I am calm and relaxed. I have plenty of time to get my kid to school and get on the road.

Then the impulse hit me to write on this blog. I hesitated. Then I went, "hey!, stop that..." So I did the 5 Second Rule again, and here I am clacking my fingers on this keyboard.

The point of this post is to celebrate the power of taking this period in the morning for me, to take deep breaths, to get the universal energy of love flowing, to cast my intentions, and to put some energy into sharing my heart on this blog. I am so happy to have discovered the simple 5 Second Rule.

I have blogged every single day for 112 plus days in my other blog, and I started this one during those 112 days, so I haven't blogged as much on this one. I truly love this book, The Love-Awakening Energetic Mastermind, just as much as I love The Heart-Inspired Millionaire Energetic Mastermind.

I see them as siblings.

So what about you?

Do you have a morning routine?

Have you discovered the power of that extra half hour just for yourself?

Have you heard about The 5 Second Rule?

Tried it?

Love

Danny
copyright 2017 Danny Peebles

Also -- one of the most amazing aspects of this morning routine, is that I am not blasting my brain with social media the first thing in the morning. The very first thing I place in my consciousness is the 8 Commands of Awakened Love -- doing this helps them stick throughout the day. Plus, this morning routine makes me feel super clear throughout the day. Having done this routine this morning, I can feel the 8 Commands humming within my chest more clearly.

No comments:

Post a Comment