Pages

Thursday, February 22, 2018

A statement for perfect health for the deepest mind

I now hold in my mind the image of wholeness, harmony, and perfect health. The Infinite Loving Intelligence that created me and all my organs is now saturating every atom of my being, and a river of peace flows through me now. I now align myself with the infinite principles of love and life, and I know and decree that harmony, health, and peace are now being expressed in my body.

Slowly repeat the above statement while gently and rhythmically tapping the center of your chest with an open hand. Intend that your body relaxes deeper and deeper with each spoken word. And finally, as you do, feel into the heart-connection with everyone else repeating the above statement.

The above statement is designed for us to repeat when we are feeling scared about our health. It was inspired by the work of Dr. Murphy in The Power of Your Subconscious Mind.

Love

Danny
copyright 2018 Danny Peebles

The Love-Awakening Energetic Mastermind

No comments:

Post a Comment