Pages

Sunday, February 11, 2018

Align myself with Infinite Love

I now align myself with the Infinite Source of Love from which I emerged, in which I find my being, and in which I live in every moment. I am love. I am loved. I am lovable. I am loving. I am the essence of the universal fabric of intelligent compassion, joy, and love. I join my heart-field with all others in recognizing, internalizing, and embodying this living truth.

Tap your chest with an open hand in a relaxing, gentle, and rhythmic manner as you slowly repeat the above statement. Do it three times. You are connecting your heart-center on an energetic level with everyone else who is doing this, regardless of when or where they may be tapping in.

Love is everywhere present all the time.

Anytime you feel out of sorts, off, lonely, or frustrated -- come back to this page and repeat this statement again.

Love

Danny
copyright 2018 Danny Peebles

Learn more about The Love-Awakening Energetic Mastermind.

No comments:

Post a Comment