Pages

Sunday, March 18, 2018

Establishing a deep and continuous repetition of Command #1

Command #1 has been getting deeper and deeper into my chest, mind, and body -- and I am feeling more clear, more alive, more smooth, and more awake by the day. For the past several days, I have been repeating it constantly. I have been working on creating a continuous repetition of the command in my chest. My intention is for it to live in my body and for me to spontaneously awaken to the ultimate love that I am, beyond all form, yet embracing my human experience.

Here is how I am doing that:

1. I repeat the affirmation/command, and as I do, I drop my awareness down into the center of my chest and see, feel, intend, and imagine that the words are being spoken from my energetic heart-field.

2. I keep breathing deeply and repeating the command, and each time I feel like I am stuck in my head, I drop back down again into my heart and keep repeating it from there. It is simply a process of coming back to the heart-field again and again -- and broadcasting the command from there.

3. As I fall asleep at night, I repeat the command.

4. I dive deeply into my sincerity, purity, and innocence as I repeat it.

5. I envision and imagine that great Spiritual Masters are sitting before me, and I am declaring to them that the highest love that I am is now wholly awake and manifest within and as every cell and atom of my body and mind.

6. I have been listening to my audios that I created to help anchor the affirmation/command into my chest, mind, and body.

I have also been channeling Reiki/Energy/Love into my book which contains the command every day. So each time I repeat it, I am receiving all this energy. I am also receiving ALL THE ENERGY and ALL THE LOVE that anyone, anywhere, sends into to the command.

The same can be true for you. Just by repeating the command from inside your chest, mind, and body with as much feeling as possible - you can be receiving this pure energy that flows only for your highest good.

The 1st Command:

The highest love that I am is now wholly awake and manifest within and as every cell and atom of my body and mind.

(Repeat that 12 times now while tapping your chest with an open hand -- and see if you can feel the energy of love that it is continuously being saturated with)

The result is that I am feeling happier and happier. I am feeling the command take root and live in my body as my living truth.

Of course, any feelings that come up, I allow myself to feel them.

The practice is to step my body into pure light, and to step the pure light that I am, into my body. The goal is for this body to dissolve in the pure light of love.

It really isn't the words of the command or affirmation that is doing the work - but where the command points to. The command points to the limitless awareness behind all thoughts, all words, all form.

We are the love that has never needed names or stories to be.

We are free.

Sincerely,

Danny

You can read more about the book here:

The Love-Awakening Energetic Mastermind

copyright 2018 Danny Peebles

No comments:

Post a Comment