Pages

Friday, March 16, 2018

Manifest the highest love in this body in this lifetime

My intention is to fully awaken and manifest the highest love that I am, in this body, in this lifetime. 

I was repeating command #1 the thought hit me that this must be my highest goal, or the accomplishment of any of my other goals will not mean anything at all. The highest love that I am in spirit, in truth, must manifest and awaken in every cell of my body, in every thought, every memory, and in every particle of my being -- all in this lifetime.

Command #1:

The highest love that I am is now wholly awake and manifest within and as every cell and atom of my body and mind.

This is the thought I am heart-broadcasting on a subconscious level to all humanity through the medium of my heart-field. It is a sacred offering. Contained within this statement are waves upon waves of universal life force energy, and contained within this statement is the essence of love's full awakening within and as the human body. Ultimately, our bodies will be pure love, transparent, vibrating at the highest levels, and perfectly free to awaken its inborn powers of service, ecstasy, and miracle manifestation.

I will get this thought, awaken this love, in my chest, in my body, fully and completely, in this lifetime. This is my steadfast goal. And I am grateful in advance to all those who join me in this sacred inner quest.

What is so beautiful, is that each time I repeat this command -- my heart-center connects on a silent level with every other being who ever repeats it in any moment in time. We are all entangled in this ecstasy, this joy, this pure bliss of love.

Sincerely,

Danny

The Love-Awakening Energetic Mastermind is a quantum interface, a heart-commingled energetic community of love. As we repeat this command in our own bodies -- we are sending ripples of compassion, hope, understanding, kindness, forgiveness, love, and joy to every last human being on earth, and to all life everywhere.

copyright 2018 Danny Peebles

No comments:

Post a Comment