Pages

Saturday, March 24, 2018

Manifesting our highest love can make us uncomfortable

I have been repeating this heart-energy, love-juiced command of the heart many thousands of times this past week:

The highest love that I am is now wholly awake and manifest within and as every cell and atom of my body and mind.

... and I am feeling a lot of stuff coming up. Loneliness. A sprinkle of depression. A profound self-criticism. But on even deeper levels, stuff is shifting. I am questioning myself in a real and powerful way - so the self-criticism hasn't boiled over into self-hatred. I am noticing the plunge of self-confidence, and the...

hmmm...

What I feel it might be, is a younger version of myself rising up, breaking free from the cages of memory, and letting me know he doesn't like what I am doing with my life. More honesty in my writing, going to more raw and open places, speaking my pain, speaking my truth, and letting go of what other people might think of it. Taking more risks. Being more vulnerable. These are some of the things my soul is crying for at the moment.

It feels like a healthy process, an uncomfortableness that is trying to shake me up to a higher expression of what I am supposed to be doing.

The abundance blog of mine is annoying. I am here to do way more than merely manifest abundance. I am here to love in such deep and visceral ways that the vibration of that love out lasts the days that my body will be on this earth. So what am I doing? What the living, holy f#4k am I doing?

The highest love that I am is now wholly awake and manifest within and as every cell and atom of my body and mind.

This affirmation is what I am doing - and what I am doing is shedding everything else that doesn't matter to the end purpose of my life -- which is to vibrate at such a high but grounded level of pure love that I disappear.

A tall order - one in which, in my humanness, I fear I may never reach -- but therein is found the lie: that to be human means we can never manifest our divinity. The opposite is true -- that love can manifest in the mud of the valley as much as in the majesty of the mountaintops. And this is through the power of compassion.

Compassion toward self, first and foremost. Then compassion toward our neighbor comes only because we have developed a compassion for our darkness.

The highest love that I am is now wholly awake and manifest within and as every cell and atom of my body and mind.

Drop into your chest and repeat this affirmation with passionate emotional intensity 12 times in a row. In doing this, you are receiving the inner waves of life force energy (love) that I am continually pouring into it, and that others are and will be continually pouring into it as well.

Feel the command. When you find yourself locked in your head and thinking about it, drop back into your chest and feel it. Right smack dab in the center of your chest -- feel it from there. Then the thought is directly populated into the subconscious mind -- where it will germinate and grow, and give birth to still more potent and powerful thoughts.

Sincerely,

Danny

The Love-Awakening Energetic Mastermind

copyright 2018 Danny Peebles

No comments:

Post a Comment