Pages

Saturday, January 20, 2018

Today, I love myself and start again

On September 27, 2017, I made a commitment to transmit the energy of love through my heart, mind, and hands every day -- into the quantum space of pure energy that I hold between my hands -- and all without missing a day, for 12 continuous years. Today, I am starting again. Three days ago, I went the whole day without doing it. I had a very stressful day, and the next morning I realized that I didn't do my daily practice.

My immediate thought was, "I forgive my sweet and beautiful self." And I thought about just keeping going. I made it almost 4 months, and so what if I miss a day? But there is the part of me that sees a missing link in the chain of days -- so with a super happy and optimistic heart, I am beginning again.

From today, January 20, 2018 through January 20, 2030 -- without missing a day, I will transmit-send-communicate the universal energy of pure love through my heart, mind, and hands -- and into the quantum space of energy and information that I am building between my hands.

I am copying the instructions from the September 27, 2017 post:

There is a more detailed description in the book, but here is a brief description on how to create an energy space of love between the hands -- and to send love into that space:

1. Hold your hands apart with the palms facing each other. Imagine you are holding an imaginary ball of light. It could be the size of a soccer ball, a softball, or a cantaloupe. Just imagine that this ball of energy is between your hands. You could also cup your hands together with plenty of open space between your palms. You get the idea.

2. Connect with your heart-space of love.

3. Begin taking deep and continuous breaths. Filling and emptying your belly and lungs completely. With each in-breath, expand and raise your heart-center to merge with the highest vibration and consciousness of love that you are. With each out-breath, flood that energy of love through your heart, through both hands, and through your third eye -- and into that space between your hands.

4. Keep breathing and flooding the love, and keep your breaths continuous and unbroken, with no pauses between them.

5. Do this for more than 12 minutes, preferably longer.

6. When you are finished, imagine that you are placing that ball of light into the center of your chest.

I now call upon my beautiful self of September 27, 2017 and from December 27, 2009 into this great and beautiful daily discipline. Together, the three of us will make it through the 12 years without missing a day!!

"Don't fear failure. Not failure, but low aim is the crime. In great attempts, it is glorious even to fail." Bruce Lee

I have already completed day ONE.

4,379 days to go!

Love

Danny
copyright 2018 Danny Peebles

Here is more about the book:

The Love-Awakening Energetic Mastermind

No comments:

Post a Comment