Pages

Tuesday, January 23, 2018

Love is the sole healer and the sole doer

Love is the healer and the doer. More specifically, the highest love that I am, which transcends my personality and ego, is the healer and the doer. I am not separate from the love which flows freely through me. The vessel and the water are one.

If I can strive to be that empty vessel, to open my heart and let that love flow unimpeded through me, then I will have the privilege of witnessing the miracles that love can perform. There are no limits.

As this love flows into and through me in a giving gesture, as the river gives and flows, then all my emotional needs are met. All that I need and desire is given to me in overflowing abundance, and I am happier than I could ever imagine.

That is my goal.

It is a work in progress.

Love

Danny
copyright 2018 Danny Peebles

No comments:

Post a Comment