Pages

Tuesday, January 9, 2018

I love myself for everything I am going through

It has been a rough week or so emotionally. I have felt so totally out of alignment, off course, and filled with all sorts of painful emotions. Grief. Anger. Sadness. Pain. Along with a slew of angry thoughts. Everything is stewing together, bordering on depression. I keep heart-tapping, keep sending the love, so I think the energy and consciousness of love is pushing a lot of stuff up and out of my system.

If I am feeling stuff it means it's working.

All of it stems from what I have been through in the past 10 years. It has been a real rough ride for the most part. Facing difficult decisions, going through divorce, going through nightmarish challenges as a parent, all have left me with a truly broken but deeply open heart.

So this post, I want to offer a simple intention of the heart:

It is my intention to love myself unconditionally for everything I have been through and for everything I am going through.

The truth is, I have been through hell and I am still kicking, still breathing, still growing, and still loving. It is so easy to revert to the default of self-hatred, self-abuse, and self-criticism when I go through stuff -- and it's much harder to turn and love myself for all of it.

So here is how I do it:

While tapping the center of my chest with an open hand, I repeat the above statement three times. Then I proceed to live out the intention. I do my best to cultivate positive, supporting, and loving self-talk. Tell myself it's all okay, and will be okay. Tell myself that I'm a good dad, a good person, and that I am doing the very best I can.

So how about you?

Are you willing to love yourself for everything you have been through?

Are you willing to give yourself the inner support you need the most?

Love

Danny
copyright 2018 Danny Peebles

Being love, and loving the self unconditionally are embodied in commands #1 and #2 of The Love-Awakening Energetic Mastermind.

No comments:

Post a Comment