Pages

Saturday, January 27, 2018

Extend self-love to all life

It has been a long week of driving, court, and laughter. I have been meditating a lot and have connected deeply to my inner well of laughter and lightheartedness. One thing that has come out of this is a knowing that I cannot enter the kingdom of heaven (whatever that means to me) without a playful heart. It is the innocent, the pure, and the playful that will lead humanity and the planet to higher states of functioning, love, and joy.

I have continued to send the love every day through my heart, mind, and hands. For this I am deeply grateful.

This morning, as I was meditating, this thought hit me:

The love I give myself, I offer freely to all life around me.

There are so many talks, books, and programs about self-love. I personally believe that all war in the world is nothing more than deeply embedded, toxic, and collective self-hatred projected outward. When more and more of us turn inward and love, forgive, respect, and honor ourselves, we will eventually witness a more loving world. The inner creates the outer.

This is why self-love is so important. However, I believe that self-love can also be a trap. It can become an exercise in narcissism if we don't extend that love to all life around us. In my book there is a meditation where we expand our hearts to merge with all the love there is, and then flood that love back down and through ourselves. We love ourselves, but then let-go and allow our bodies and minds to be the riverbed -- carrying that love to all life on this planet.

We love ourselves for the benefit of our own emotional and mental health -- AND we love ourselves for the benefit of our families, friends, and communities.

The love I give myself, I offer to all life around me.

Love

Danny
copyright 2018 Danny Peebles

The Love-Awakening Energetic Mastermind is a book that is both a book and an energetic communication device. Each page of the book is continuously saturated in flows of pure universal love for the benefit of everyone who works with it in any way.


No comments:

Post a Comment